- 14 x 14 by Alberto Cabrera Bernal and Albert Alcoz
- God Bless De-territorialized America (endo-colonization in the age of techno-fetishism) by Josh Bricker
- Increase the Joy by Denise Iris
- Movements by James G. Mattise
- Fate-calculating: Get Yale Interview Prepared by Kit Yi Wong
- Manifest Destiny III by Ellen Mueller
- Phytoplastic by Ellie Irons
- 21 by Erin Grant
This one has been fun to watch come together:
Combining found natural materials (dead wood, foliage) with electrical wiring and living plants like moss and lichen, the sculptural installation took the form of a networked branch riddled with wires that seem to be either drawing power from or conveying power too the surrounding built environment. I filmed the sculpture as I built it, combining footage shot in the studio with details from the surprisingly vibrant forest outside my studio. The result is a piece that slowly reveals an ecosystem in which the lines between technological and biological evolution appear increasingly blurred.
It’s also worth relinking the Bruce Sterling talk which is also amazing.